Thank you for your interest in joining the Ogloba team. Our current vacancies are detailed below. We are very happy to receive enquiries from potential team members, so get in touch today.
- Project Manager (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Senior Android Developer (Taichung, Taiwan)
- Senior Sales Engineer (Global Opportunities)
- Junior Java and Android Programmers (Taichung, Taiwan)
- Marketing Intern (Global)
Project Manager (Bangkok, Thailand)
You will join a team that is charged with a new product line contribution as a business unit of Ogloba and Central Group. You will participate in rolling-out our Woodoos program in Thailand, developing product pricing and positioning strategies, engaging with corporate clients and conducting end-to-end negotiation. You will elaborate the program further from the existing offering, and help to develop new ideas for the program based on your own experience and your contact with customers and users.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Conducting market research supported by on-going visits to clients and non-clients·
- Engage with corporate clients and conduct contract negotiation
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute it
- Collaborating hand in hand with and maintaining good relationships with our current partner Central Group and analyzing other potential partner relationships for the product
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Management, Business or equivalent
- You will be required to be team-spirited, able to share information and work closely with both our local partner and the international team
- Initiative spirit, negotiation skills
- Knowledge of technology is a plus
- Able to understand how business works in Thailand
- Business-level fluency in English and Thai (Thailand native is a plus)
Please submit your application to Marco firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Android Developer – Java and Android SDK (Taichung, Taiwan)
- Drive development of multiple mobile apps used by tens of thousands of our customers
- Prototype new apps and feature ideas, and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile technology
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, data modeling.
- Testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of bug fixes during test cycle.
- Code backend applications and features
- Work closely with our engineering team, particularly server-side
- Work across disciplines with team members representing product, design, web development, and product marketing
- Maintain apps, listen to community users and fix issues that arise
- Expertise in Git, Java and the Android SDK
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
- Have published one or more applications in an Android marketplace
- Well-versed in client/server architectures
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business solutions
- Passionate about end-to-end user experience design
- Competent in Android SDK design patterns and API design
- Not just an app hacker, you have a strong background in Computer Science
Senior Sales Engineer (Global Opportunities)
We are looking for experienced Pre-sales Consultants who can work with sales representatives to help accelerate the closing of business by presenting solutions to customers through web meetings, conference calls, and by responding to qualifying questions through various forums. Pre-sales Consultants assist with solution evaluations, proof-of-concepts, as well as help prospective clients define and improve business requirements for their mobile app analytics and messaging needs.
A Pre-sales Consultant should have at least 2+ years of experience in a solutions consulting, sales, or account manager role, and a strong understanding of digital marketing and the value of analytics.
- Provide pre-sales support to Inside Sales teams, partners and prospective customers
- Develop and deliver responses to customer and prospect inquiries, including RFPs, RFIs, and initial solution discussions
- Provide evaluations and proof-of-concept assistance to partners and prospects
- Evangelize Localytics solutions at marketing and enablement events
- Assist with the training of new pre-sales consultant hires and other sales staff
- Document customer feature requests and issues
- Assist product development in testing new products
- Candidates should be self-starters with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be comfortable and experienced with client-facing situations
- Candidates must possess exceptional organizational and planning skills and have the innate ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with digital marketing solutions
- Mobile technology experience
- Well-versed in SaaS / Cloud based solutions
Junior Java and Android Programmers (Taichung, Taiwan)
We are currently looking for a number of talented Junior Java and Android Programmers to join our development team in Taichung, Taiwan.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
• Strong work ethic – Mature, independent and self-motivated
• Elementary knowledge of mobile applications design and development
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of computer networks and Linux operation
• Experience integrating social APIs
• Ability to code any custom, cutting edge mobile applications, from scratch, with minimal supervision
Marketing Intern (Global)
• Support the Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of campaigns, both online activities and events, and offline materials
• Manage and create interaction on LinkedIn and Facebook pages, the Twitter account and professional blogs or newspapers
• Assist in the development of the online strategy to make the Ogloba brand more visible to our target audience (B2B)
• Assist in the development of new solutions
• You are pro-active and like to use your initiative
• You are passionate about what you do. You have a strong interest in everything digital e.g. online marketing, social media, omnichannel retail.
• You are creative and think out of the box, but also have an analytical mind
• You are independent and easily adapt to a fast-moving environment
• You like to work in a team
• You are a native English speaker
• Offered in accordance with the rules of the university or college.
• Preferably long term internships (6 months)
• Dates can be adjusted according to the demands of the school